domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

All about me!! :)



Helloooo everyone :) Welcome to my blog, I made this blog for my English level 4 class . I'm going post all my homeworks and some interesting things...

Well
... THIS IS ME
My name, as you can see, is Dougletsy, and my
lastname is Villalobos but the much people call me Dou...I'm 18 years old, I'm from Venezuela, I'm currently a student and study accounting in Urbe. My passion is dancing and practice in an academy called Danzas Marianistas and My favorite subject in the university is math.

I love my life and my friends.


Remenber the first day of my English class listening to a song... the name of the song was Hey Jude! I love that song but is a bit old but this part caught my attention and I leave something here:

" DON'T CARY THE WORLD UP ON YOUR SHOULDER'S "

Love and peace, Att: DouVillalobos :)... to be continued...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario